Anthony Richardson makes his stance clear

670 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by cyclogator
Jake Hitt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
There was some debate as to whether his answer about transferring postgame was committed enough.
Bill Sikes
Don't buy this at all and there's no way his previous statements meant anything other than the obvious. He's backtracking to keep it from becoming a media storm.
EricN
Bill Sikes said:

Don't buy this at all and there's no way his previous statements meant anything other than the obvious. He's backtracking to keep it from becoming a media storm.
agree to a degree but I dont think he measured his words coming off a demoralizing loss
bottom line - he is not transferring

CDM gave him #15 for a reason
Bill Sikes
EricN said:

Bill Sikes said:

agree to a degree but I dont think he measured his words coming off a demoralizing loss

That is not a certainty at this point.
EricN
Bill Sikes said:

EricN said:

Bill Sikes said:

That is not a certainty at this point.
Another reason why AR15 doesnt go anywhere - $$$

cyclogator
He just signed a 6 figure deal. Note that these deals aren't tied to him being at UF.
EricN
cyclogator said:

He just signed a 6 figure deal. Note that these deals aren't tied to him being at UF.
Haven't seen the contract yet to state what the deliverables are

Comes down to the size of the market - UF is a big time market - just ask Gervon

The success of the NIL market may be the bright spot this season - that and a new DC lol
cyclogator
EricN said:

cyclogator said:

Haven't seen the contract yet to state what the deliverables are

Comes down to the size of the market - UF is a big time market - just ask Gervon

The success of the NIL market may be the bright spot this season - that and a new DC lol
I haven't either and after searching for it with no luck, it seems goldkamp either knows something erbody else doesn't or he was confused with the article he sourced.

Can't wait to see MuLLLen trot Jones out against UGA.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.