UF-LSU score predictions...

798 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Steve L
Mark Wheeler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
What is your score prediction for UF-LSU this weekend?
Swamp_Thing
No Stingley, no Ricks, no Burns, no Bouttte, no Gaye, this better be a double digit win easy.
Bd489
38-24 good guys
cyclogator
I have no clue. On paper, we should win by a couple of tds but it was like that last season as well. Both teams are already irrelevant in getting to atlanta and both teams are going into the game with less than positive outlooks. Its an away game and we crapped our pants due to noise on our last road trip, but even though death valley is a much harder place to play than kensucky its being reported that lsu fans are pretty much boycotting the game. Just like last season, we are catching lsu at a low point again, we are in a much better state than them so God help Mullen if we somehow lose to them...again.

I have no idea whats going to happen but its going to say a lot about the state of our program.
baseballdad16
No prediction. Hope they are practicing leaving loose cleats on turf.
ChristopherAdams
Intern
Well, it's a wacky rivalry in a wacky season and on the road where the Gators have already struggled. However, LSU have been gashed on the ground by UCLA and Kentucky this season and is without its best players on either side of the ball. The Tigers find a way to keep it weird, but Florida's advantage in the trenches is just too vast right now. 42-27 Gators
EricN
44-16
Steve L
28-17
Steve L
Gators. Sorry.
AllenBarney1293
Intern
Losing all of the starters on defense will make it difficult to keep the Gators from running the ball down the throat of the LSU defense. As long as penalties and turnovers are at a low number, i expert the Gators to win 34-24.
TJWarren
UF 27-17
Mark Wheeler
Staff
I'm sitting here thinking, LSU is down a ton of players, has little to play for, so this should be a cakewalk for Florida.

Then again, you could have said the same thing before last year's game, and we see how that turned out.

Still, I'll go with 31-14 Florida.
Bd489
This game feels exactly like last years game but it's away. We should win easily but I'm worried.
Swamp_Thing
Bd489 said:

This game feels exactly like last years game but it's away. We should win easily but I'm worried.

That's what you get with a Mullen team. You'll feel better about beating UGA probably, like you may have felt about Alabama.
van Go(gh) Gator(s)
Mullen has lost this team. Complete chaos.
Steve L
Welll, looks like we didn't cover the spread. Lo. what a cluster.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.