Wasn't Brewster supposed to be a great recruiter

502 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by cyclogator
GatorDMD
How long do you want to ignore this user?
When we got him to replace Scott I read all these posts that Brewster was this great recruiter.

We got 2 from inside the state last year but missed on our big dogs this year.

If he is a super recruiter shouldn't we have more national TE wanting to come here with the way Pitts played?
Bd489
Don't we have next years number 1 tight end committed?
Swamp_Thing
GatorDMD said:

When we got him to replace Scott I read all these posts that Brewster was this great recruiter.

We got 2 from inside the state last year but missed on our big dogs this year.

If he is a super recruiter shouldn't we have more national TE wanting to come here with the way Pitts played?

Starts at the top.
UFChad14
Bd489 said:

Don't we have next years number 1 tight end committed?
Didn't the owner of the site write something about the recruits that commit this early don't end up signing with the team they committed to?
Bd489
That's fair and he did. I'd still rather have a top kid committed early than he trying to flip one as they've obviously got some connection to the school.
outofsight
I'm starting to wonder if he is that good of a coach by the way the TEs are playing.

Pitts was once in a lifetime player. Brewster doesn't get credit for how he did unless he can follow it up by getting these TEs up to speed.

They aren't playing that good and he is their coach.
Swamp_Thing
outofsight said:

I'm starting to wonder if he is that good of a coach by the way the TEs are playing.

Pitts was once in a lifetime player. Brewster doesn't get credit for how he did unless he can follow it up by getting these TEs up to speed.

They aren't playing that good and he is their coach.

He turned Pitts into an actual TE that could line up inline and block.
gator rising
After seeing what they did on Saturday I think the tight ends just haven't had the right quarterback back there.

Richardson looks to them more than Jones did.

If I'm Gamble or Shorter or Copeland I would start openly lobbying for Richardson. He's the better passer and they need the stats to be able to shine for the NFL.
cyclogator
WRs/TEs have been open all season. Its just Jones isn't looking for them nor throwing to them when they come open.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.