Dopey Dan is trying to impress reporters with how competitive he is

585 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by Comountaingator
Dan the Man
How long do you want to ignore this user?

He's that guy stuck behind in war movies telling stories to women and children about how tough and brave he is while the other men are out doing the fighting.

Dopey's probably thinking here I am impressing all of these reporters with stories of my heroics.

He sounds like a clown when you see the picture of him going to the handshake after the game.

When is the last time you saw Saban or Meyer smiling when the clock was counting down to zero after a loss?
Dan the Man
I know I posted before that I didn't like it when people especially our fans call him dopey but it's come to fit his personality.
Mark Wheeler
Staff
Again, even when things aren't going great, there's never a reason for name-calling.

As for this subject, people who are ultra-competitive, don't consistently have to tell you that they are ultra-competitive. It shows in their actions.
Lilgator
He is competitive everywhere but on the field on Saturday and in recruiting.
Bulldog1987
I think the OP is dopey for calling anyone dopey after this post
cyclogator
I wish he was competitive at recruiting.
Titletown
They were talking about this on the Tailgate yesterday. Cordozo is as big a homer as there is for UF and he admitted Mullen's personality is hard to handle and then Dooley said that the knock on Mullen from when he was at UF before is that he didn't have a personality.

What are reporters seeing that everyone else isn't?

He seems fine to me when I hear him speaking.
UFChad14
Did you change your mind about him being competitive with how he was in the last game?

If he stays fired up like that the rest of the season we will win 9 or 10 games.
Dan the Man
UFChad14 said:

Did you change your mind about him being competitive with how he was in the last game?

If he stays fired up like that the rest of the season we will win 9 or 10 games.
He changed for that game for real. I hope he keeps the fire burning for this early start at LSU.
Graylon
I really truly believe Dan thinks he is as competitive as he wants people to think he is...
Comountaingator
Just quit with the dopey Dan stuff.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.