Strength & Conditioning Program

661 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by cyclogator
gatrkd50
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Starting to be somewhat a recurring theme with this team.. I understand injury's in this violent sport can and will happen at any moment. But for some reason we continue too have players injured and out within the first couple of weeks every season. And they are always players that we need to be on the field. Just wondering about this,
Mark Wheeler
Staff
It's football, and people get beat up, but I don't see UF suffering an inordinate amount of injuries compared to other programs.

Honestly, Savage is the only member of the staff where there would be an all but unanimous uprising in the Gator Nation if he wasn't retained for some reason.
cyclogator
gatrkd50 said:

Starting to be somewhat a recurring theme with this team.. I understand injury's in this violent sport can and will happen at any moment. But for some reason we continue too have players injured and out within the first couple of weeks every season. And they are always players that we need to be on the field. Just wondering about this,
What is this recurring theme you speak of?
Bulldog1987
gatrkd50 said:

Dude do you ever stop complaining about our team? God it's like a broken record
EricN
its just dumb and uninformed
baseballdad16
Are you saying that it's a recurring theme?
EricN
baseballdad16 said:

the stupidity from the poster that trolls this site?
the poster who is clearly from another fanbase?
Romeg8r
gatrkd50 said:

Have you noticed how many injuries Alabama and Georgia have already had?
Romeg8r
baseballdad16 said:

His complaining? Yes it is.
gatrkd50
Sunshine ewigns on this site .Truth is not to be told.
cyclogator
Can you at least qualify your recurring theme of injury statement? Maybe I am missing something but it sure seems like we have had a good run thus far of not having a lot of players get injured.
EricN
cyclogator said:

Can you at least qualify your recurring theme of injury statement? Maybe I am missing something but it sure seems like we have had a good run thus far of not having a lot of players get injured.

No he can't cyclo, because uga fans can only read and write at the 4th grade level.

That's what happens when other fan bases troll the Gators site
gatrkd50
Really i need not show you clowns proof . Because the sun is always shining denial and deflect saying i'm some other fan because . I critique the program. What a joke if you never point out problems nothing gets fixed. Why we are seeing the same defensive issues carrying over. Too include every week injury report is vague just like last season .
EricN
gatrkd50 said:

Really i need not show you clowns proof . Because the sun is always shining denial and deflect saying i'm some other fan because . I critique the program. What a joke if you never point out problems nothing gets fixed. Why we are seeing the same defensive issues carrying over. Too include every week injury report is vague just like last season .

Really KruD?
What's the "recurring theme " that you alluded to?

Notice how I utilized the proper use of "to" and not "too" - something the uga fan base has difficulty with
Cus
gatrkd50 said:

I think you meant to post this during the Muschamp era when Jeff Dillman was casting spells on ACLs.

Or you're a troll.

I know which one I think it is.
cyclogator
gatrkd50 said:

Yeah...thats what I figured...you got nothing and you are just having a temper tantrum. There is a huge difference between raising valid issues and just being a dumper.
gatrkd50
LIke you clowns calling for AR saying Mullens doesn't know what hes doing with the Qb's.
cyclogator
gatrkd50 said:

LIke you clowns calling for AR saying Mullens doesn't know what hes doing with the Qb's.
So are you now saying EJ is better than AR AND we have a recurring theme with injuries that is being caused by our S&C program?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.