The coaches better not be counting on keeping Humphrey

690 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by iwollf74
Lilgator
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Humphrey went from Texas A&M yesterday to Georgia today.

By the time this us over Burt might be the best we can do.

Lilgator
Ssweat
Yet he's coming to Florida all weekend and is super excited to be coming. Why can't we let these kids visit without panicking? It's not ideal I agree and i know Dan is not good at recruiting but he's not gonna lose everyone lol..now that I say that watch him decommit lol
gatrkd50
That comment about Ga's history with DB's huh! Has he not looked at the Gators history with that position?
iwollf74
He made it to FNL!!!!!!!!!
Mark Wheeler
Staff
After he committed to UF, he took unoffiical visits to Alabama and Texas A&M. Standing outside the Swamp, leaving his UF official visit, he said as plain as day he was still going on other visits. Thus, he visited Texas A&M and UGA before coming to UF today.

He will continue to take visits, including official visits to Texas A&M, Alabama, and LSU this fall. He hasn't tried to hide it.

It will be a battle to the end. It gets that way when you are after the big fish.
1bigg8rindade
He didn't stay for today's BBQ.

He left last night. We'll see if he shows up at the Aggies thing today.
iwollf74
Jahiem Singletary just de-committed from OSU. Hopefully, we can gain interest from him. We were his favorite school as a kid.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.