Summer B workouts and fall camp

589 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by OrangeandBlue
Mark Wheeler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Florida football will hold its final Summer B workout tomorrow and then the players will be given a week off before they report back to for the start of fall football camp on August 6th.

There's no word yet on what availability will be for media and fans.
outofsight
Jacksonville had their practices open today and they had bleachers and tents set up and a lot of fans showed up.

I don't know if you had to show you were vaccinated or not.
Mark Wheeler
Staff
The final Summer B workout...

Ssweat
I love Savage and I get the let's have fun on our last summer workout but I don't get the dress up in costumes thing. This is why other fan bases laugh at us..this will be all over Twitter with ppl wondering why we are dressed up like Halloween
Mark Wheeler
Staff
Mark Wheeler
Staff
Ssweat said:

I love Savage and I get the let's have fun on our last summer workout but I don't get the dress up in costumes thing. This is why other fan bases laugh at us..this will be all over Twitter with ppl wondering why we are dressed up like Halloween

I look at it as the players like having fun with it. It's a way to celebrate the end of the summer grind.
EricN
Personally I love it.
Looks like a lot of fun.
They need to have fun and blow off steam

Season is around the corner and then it's all business baby
Ssweat
Yea I personally don't mind it I just hate how the other fan bases already call Dan goofy but oh well let's just beat them on the field. However it would look cool if they all dressed up in military gear or something like that where they were all uniform
GatorDMD
Are reporters and fans going to be welcomed in to watch practices?
OrangeandBlue
Did they already workout today?

What's the news?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.