Texas, Oklahoma reach out to join the SEC

465 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by Mark Wheeler
Mark Wheeler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
https://www.houstonchronicle.com/texas-sports-nation/college/article/Texas-Oklahoma-reach-out-to-SEC-about-joining-16330080.php?

Bd489
That would make for a lot of fun conference games!
Swamp_Thing
East...
Florida
Alabama
Auburn
Georiga
USCe
Tennessee
Vandy
Kentucky

West....
Oklahoma
Texas
Missouri
Arkansas
Ole Miss
Miss St.
LSU
Texas A&M

or

Four groups or pods....

Florida
Georgia
South Carolina
Tennessee

Missouri
Vanderbilt
Kentucky
Arkansas

Auburn
Alabama
Ole Miss
Mississippi State

Texas
Texas A&M
Oklahoma
LSU
"Most teams that are up there fighting for championships, they better be in the top five in the nation in recruiting" - Steve Spurrier, 2018
"We have to change the recruiting process somehow and make sure that us Gators are up there in the top five in recruiting, and that’s really how you go about that, having really super teams every year." - Steve Spurrier, 2019
Dan the Man
All the things coming out and no one is denying it. They are saying they aren't responding or they are saying no comment to anonymous reports.

I think it's going to happen.
Steve L
Screw themI They picked their poison. Let them live with it. They just want to cash in on the SEC. Texas has always thought their crap didn't stink and they were the bad boys on the block. Sorry, not so much anymore. They need the SEC one hell of a lot more than the SEC needs them.
Mark Wheeler
Staff
Bd489
East would be far more difficult than the west. I'd love to see Alabama in the same division as Oklahoma and Texas.
Bd489
Texas A&M as well as Missouri will vote no. Only 2 more teams needed to squash this, so that kind of sucks
Mark Wheeler
Staff
Mark Wheeler
Staff
Swamp_Thing
This is going to be fun
"Most teams that are up there fighting for championships, they better be in the top five in the nation in recruiting" - Steve Spurrier, 2018
"We have to change the recruiting process somehow and make sure that us Gators are up there in the top five in recruiting, and that’s really how you go about that, having really super teams every year." - Steve Spurrier, 2019
cyclogator
Bd489 said:

Texas A&M as well as Missouri will vote no. Only 2 more teams needed to squash this, so that kind of sucks
Why do you think Mizzou would vote no?
Swamp_Thing
cyclogator said:

Bd489 said:

Big12 bad blood
cyclogator
Swamp_Thing said:

cyclogator said:

Bd489 said:

Big12 bad blood
Yeah...I dont really buy that too much. I think aTm will vote no but I don't think mizzou is going to turn down the money. When money is involved decisions are made with the brain and not the heart. I think Vandy is a more likely no than mizzou.
Mark Wheeler
Staff
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.