Booker commits to Bama

808 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Steve L
Mark Wheeler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Tyler Booker.

Swamp_Thing
Bd489
Crap
Mark Wheeler
Staff
These things happen in recruiting, but there's no getting around that this one hurts Florida.

You go back to last Spring and after his official visit this year, it sounded like it was all but a done deal.

To lose out on him, Skinner, and maybe McClellan after where UF stood with them just a couple of months ago is agonizing.
gatrkd50
I wish you sunshine pumpers take the orange colored glasses off now. And call it what it is Mullen doesn't know how to put a top notch recruiting staff together. Dan is what he is nothing but a offensive play caller he is not a complete coach. That's why this program reached it's apex last season and flamed out. He will never get us into the CFP. Unless he gets a bolt of lighting in his recruiting.
Bd489
At some point it might be time to say Mullen can't lead a program to greatness. His staffing errors along with his not being a dynamic recruiter are not going away. There's nobody better out there from an offensive play calling perspective so I don't want him gone, but he's not captain of the elite vessel in the fleet material.
Lilgator
Some of you love to set yourself up for disappointment.

He is a 5 star, from IMG and was recruited by Hevesy.

We were never getting him.
gatrkd50
Okay sunshine pumper please explain alll the other non-5 star recruiting losses.
gator rising
gatrkd50 said:

Okay sunshine pumper please explain alll the other non-5 star recruiting losses.

You think Lil is a sunshine pumper?

He sounds like you. Probably a FSU or UGA on here undercover.
Steve L
I'd bet a dollar to nickel we lose Nolen too.
I pray I'm wrong but.....
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.