Four-star James commits

768 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by cyclogator
Mark Wheeler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Shemar James.

Mark Wheeler
Staff
Mark Wheeler
Staff
Mark Wheeler
Staff
Mark Wheeler
Staff
Mark Wheeler
Staff
jshuajaksnUF10
This is a BIG get! Another LB out of Bama's backyard. LFG!
Flavorgator39
Lost a :9$ to my kid if this sticks. Never, never ever, did I see us pulling another highly recruited guy out of bamas back yard again. Great day to be a Gator.
Mark Wheeler
Staff
Flavorgator39 said:

Lost a :9$ to my kid if this sticks. Never, never ever, did I see us pulling another highly recruited guy out of bamas back yard again. Great day to be a Gator.
Even when it was down to just two - Alabama and Florida - you still had to like the Tide's chances. But Robinson pulling Williams last year was reason to have at least some faith that it could happen again.
Mark Wheeler
Staff
James 2020 stats from al.com:

As a junior, James helped the Rams to the Class 5A state semifinals. He made 70 tackles, including 17 for a loss, and had seven sacks. He also rushed for 268 yards and five touchdowns and caught 35 passes for 473 yards and eight touchdowns as an offensive threat. However, college coaches have him penciled in as a defensive star on the next level.
Mark Wheeler
Staff
Lilgator
Great pick up by our coaches.

We need to say he has corona virus and put him in quarantine so he can't go back to that state at all.

Keep him here.
iwollf74
Chase Clark was important in this recruitment. I didn't know he was on the staff as assistant director of recruiting. He was hired in 2019 coming from UAB 2018-19, Seattle Seahawks 2018, BAMA 2013-17, and Cleveland Browns 2013.
cyclogator
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.