6/25 Official Visitor Weekend

757 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 28 days ago by Verobeachgator
Mark Wheeler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Four-star safety Jacorey Thomas told me that UF cancelled his scheduled official visit for next weekend because they won't be hosting any visitors at all.

He could have moved it to this weekend, but he already had his Miami visit set.

That is the reason Terrance Gibbs moved his Florida official visit up from next weekend to this weekend.

Next weekend is the last weekend before a month long recruiting dead period begins on June 28 and lasts until July 24.

I'll have more on Thomas coming up on the front page.
1bigg8rindade
What you are saying is a full month off of recruiting isn't enough for our coaches they needed to take the extra week off.
Ssweat
They canceled because the kids are gone and they want the players there to help host the recruits. The staff isn't on vacation lol relax
cyclogator
Do you have a link?

Are players at all the other schools hosting recruits?
Ssweat
Just what I read on another board. They are doing visits during the week but only unofficial this weekend. Mullen has created a player group that is responsible for hanging out and hosting kids on official visits and I'm guessing those kids are gone for a week or so while classes are out.
cyclogator
So this break between semesters (which has been scheduled for a long time) just snuck up on them?
Lilgator
cyclogator said:

So this break between semesters (which has been scheduled for a long time) just snuck up on them?
Thank you for pointing that out.

I wonder if Thomas liked us at all and us cancelling his visit pushed him to Georgia?
Verobeachgator
Lilgator said:

cyclogator said:

Thank you for pointing that out.

I wonder if Thomas liked us at all and us cancelling his visit pushed him to Georgia?

We didn't offer him until late. His committing to UGA hurts FSU more than it hurts us. Everyone thought he was going there.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.