Thomas tweets top five

717 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Swamp_Thing
Mark Wheeler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Swamp_Thing
Kid is a beast.
"Most teams that are up there fighting for championships, they better be in the top five in the nation in recruiting" - Steve Spurrier, 2018
"We have to change the recruiting process somehow and make sure that us Gators are up there in the top five in recruiting, and that’s really how you go about that, having really super teams every year." - Steve Spurrier, 2019
SFFLORIDAFAN
Is he going to FSU?
Mark Wheeler
Staff
UGA.

No need for me to put up that interview from Sunday, when he told me that UF had cancelled his official for this weekend and he no longer planned on visiting. Now we know why.
Flavorgator39
I'm glad we canceled on him. I wish we could get to the point that we're able to do that to anyone we'd like because of our recruiting. We're not there yet. But we will be.
Swamp_Thing
Flavorgator39 said:

I'm glad we canceled on him. I wish we could get to the point that we're able to do that to anyone we'd like because of our recruiting. We're not there yet. But we will be.

What makes you think that?
"Most teams that are up there fighting for championships, they better be in the top five in the nation in recruiting" - Steve Spurrier, 2018
"We have to change the recruiting process somehow and make sure that us Gators are up there in the top five in recruiting, and that’s really how you go about that, having really super teams every year." - Steve Spurrier, 2019
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.