Players working out on their own

613 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 26 days ago by Titletown
Mark Wheeler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Mark Wheeler
Staff
Because I was driving, I wasn't able to make out who all was there. I could tell Anthony Richardson and Dante Lang were because they were wearing the pregame shirts with their numbers on it.
Mark Wheeler
Staff
To clarify, I found out those weren't Florida receivers. It was Anthony Richardson working out with some local receivers.

From the Swamp
Why is he working out with other receivers when the most important thing to do this summer is to get the timing down between our quarterbacks and our receivers/

Instead you have Jones off working out with that quarterback coach and Richardson working out with receivers that don't play for us.
Mark Wheeler
Staff
From the Swamp said:

Why is he working out with other receivers when the most important thing to do this summer is to get the timing down between our quarterbacks and our receivers/

Instead you have Jones off working out with that quarterback coach and Richardson working out with receivers that don't play for us.
I'm sure they will start (if they haven't already) doing one-on-one drills with the quarterbacks, receivers, and defensive backs.
Titletown
Dexter is hinting in tweets that he beat Carter at something today.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.