The gap between Georgia and the rest of the East is as wide as the Grand Canyon

677 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by From the Swamp
Mark Wheeler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Barrett Sallee:

Romeg8r
We've heard all that before.
cyclogator
Its Paul Finebaum embellishment of a truth. Yes, UGA is the obvious favorite to win the east and its hard to argue that. However, 'no chance at all' and 'grand canyon gap' is very much embellished. I would feel a lot better about our chances if Grantham wasn't our DC though.
SFFLORIDAFAN
cyclogator said:

Its Paul Finebaum embellishment of a truth. Yes, UGA is the obvious favorite to win the east and its hard to argue that. However, 'no chance at all' and 'grand canyon gap' is very much embellished. I would feel a lot better about our chances if Grantham wasn't our DC though.
That isn't Finebaum it is a CBS reporter.
cyclogator
SFFLORIDAFAN said:

cyclogator said:

That isn't Finebaum it is a CBS reporter.
Yep, missed that.
OrangeandBlue
Romeg8r said:

If Daniels is as good as advertised they probably are the team to beat this year in the east.
UFgator52-20
OrangeandBlue said:

Romeg8r said:

If Daniels is as good as advertised they probably are the team to beat this year in the east.
He rang up numbers last year against the easiest part of their schedule. The next QB Smart develops will be the first quarterback he's developed. Until I see something to convince me otherwise I still like us in the east next year.
From the Swamp
The UGA presason hype train is on the tracks but we will derail it in Jacksonville.

It takes that one bad season to start to hurt recruiting and start a fall from their perch.

This is going to be that one bad season for them.

The question is can we capitalize on it?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.