Evers commits

668 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Swamp_Thing
Mark Wheeler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Florida has landed quarterback Nick Evers

Mark Wheeler
Staff
Romeg8r
Looks pretty good to me.
Swamp_Thing
Better than taking a project like Brown.
"Most teams that are up there fighting for championships, they better be in the top five in the nation in recruiting" - Steve Spurrier, 2018
"We have to change the recruiting process somehow and make sure that us Gators are up there in the top five in recruiting, and that’s really how you go about that, having really super teams every year." - Steve Spurrier, 2019
SFFLORIDAFAN
If it was any other position I would be hollering 3 star U, but Dan has earned the right to pick and choose who he wants at quarterback.

I hope we don't give up on recruiting the other quarterbacks just in case Texas comes in and puts some pressure on him to stay home.
gatrkd50
Looks like he has a live arm and a quick release with the ability too make all the throws all over the field.
Swamp_Thing
SFFLORIDAFAN said:

If it was any other position I would be hollering 3 star U, but Dan has earned the right to pick and choose who he wants at quarterback.

I hope we don't give up on recruiting the other quarterbacks just in case Texas comes in and puts some pressure on him to stay home.

He wasn't Dan's first choice, but he's not a bad QB at all. Unfortunately, his team is horrible.

Texas is set with Murphy.
"Most teams that are up there fighting for championships, they better be in the top five in the nation in recruiting" - Steve Spurrier, 2018
"We have to change the recruiting process somehow and make sure that us Gators are up there in the top five in recruiting, and that’s really how you go about that, having really super teams every year." - Steve Spurrier, 2019
1bigg8rindade
He will probably be 4 star. I don't see him running so I don't know if he is like Trask or like Corrall?
gatrkd50
I inmagine he runs better than both of them looks more llke a cross between Dak and Leak just avg athletic.
Swamp_Thing
gatrkd50 said:

I inmagine he runs better than both of them looks more llke a cross between Dak and Leak just avg athletic.

Corral is a damn good runner. He might not have 4.3 speed, but he racked up over 500 yards rushing last season, I'd take that.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.