The Inside Scoop: Updates on two players

2,337 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by Mark Wheeler
Mark Wheeler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Though he tweeted out a week ago about the possibility of training as a defensive back, according to his trainer Brad Lester, Lorenzo Lingard told him that he will be focusing strictly on playing running back.

late in the season during a press conference, starting right guard Stewart Reese brought up the possibility that he could return for another season. And, though he could have moved on, I was told by someone close to him that Reese is currently in Gainesville and has decided to return for another season of Florida football.

------
Redshirt Report: Lingard's offseason work has already begun
Former Florida Player Feedback: 10 Observations
Anonymous Player Q&A: Thoughts on the 2020 season, Dan Mullen and much more
Where are they Now: Injury ended Chester's playing career, but life went on
SwampMagic
Is Reese coming back supposed to be good news? He didn't play anything like I thought he was going to.

I thought we were getting a great offensive lineman when he transferred here but he was about average
JayM
I like Reese and he will be better next year.

Why does Lingard give me the vibe that he's another Ronald Powell? I hope his career is better than that but it just has the Powell feel to me. Good dude. Great talent. But injuries and lack of performance....

I hope I'm wrong. What a backfield we could have!

BTW, Greg Knox gets a lot of grief on message boards but in my opinion our backs are well coached, high effort guys and the RB room is as talented as we have so he's getting good players.

I, for perhaps one, defend Greg Knox.

Mark Wheeler
Staff
Could Florida see another player who was a senior this past season return for the 2021 season?

Check out the bottom of the Anonymous Player Q&A for the latest.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.