- Starting right guard Torrence questionable
- Parental Perspective: Hill comes full circle
- WCC: Running List of UF-LSU Visitors
- Losing starting spot led to better practice habits and two breakout performances
- Watch: Florida-Missouri sights and sounds
- Recruit Reaction: ‘I’m officially visiting sometime in December’
- Inside the Gators: Mock Signing Class 7.0
- Two five-star linemen set to see Florida
Florida surges to No. 8 after double-dipping on Thursday
Coming off a two-month stretch where they went pledgeless, Florida broke back into the win column in a big way on Thursday by gaining commitments from two defensive back targets.
First up at 3:15 p.m., Alpharetta (Ga.) Milton three-star safety Bryce Thornton, who also held offers from Alabama, LSU, and Miami – pledged to the Gators during a ceremony at his high school.
He later released a video of him announcing his choice.
Later, at a little after 7 p.m., Tampa (Fla.) Wharton four-star cornerback Dijon Johnson tweeted out his decision and then later released a YouTube video.
The one-time Ohio State commit also held offers from Alabama, Georgia and others.
Staying home. 🐊 pic.twitter.com/4JDaMnAHJh
— Dijon Johnson (@DijonJohnson13) October 13, 2022
Florida now has the No. 8 rated class in the nation according to the On3 Consensus.